ROLEX 24 AT DAYTONA TICKETS:
Taste of the 24 Tickets INCLUDE a 2-day admission to the Rolex 24 At Daytona
Parking is NOT included in Taste of the 24 tickets
- Daytona International Speedway has moved to PAID onsite parking, and it sells out fast.
- To purchase parking, please call 1-800-PITSHOP (1-800-748-7467)
- Daytona Internaional Speedway will be running ADA handicap-accessible shuttles to assist guests with special needs throughout the entire weekend
- For ADA Handicap parking, please contact Daytona International Speedway
- Limited free parking is around One Daytona, including Lot 6; however, spots fill fast.
- You may pay online or over the phone with a credit card or mail a check.
- Online: Fill out the payment form at https://www.nascarfoundation.org/taste-of-the-24-ticket
- Phone: (386) 310-5710
- Email: [email protected]
- Mail check to: The NASCAR Foundation (make checks payable to The NASCAR Foundation), One Daytona Blvd, 7th Floor, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
ACCESS TO THE ROAR BEFORE THE ROLEX 24:
- Taste of the 24 ticket will include access to the ROAR if purchased by a particular time. More details will come on the deadline for ticketing purchasing to have ROAR admission.
- The Taste of the 24 tickets are now DIGITAL. In addition, Daytona International Speedway will email patrons their tickets.
- It is the 14th Annual Taste of the 24 at Daytona International Speedway!
- Guests stroll in and out of 21 Midway suites on the frontstretch of the famed DAYTONA International Speedway and enjoy food and entertainment from the area's finest restaurants.
- Attendees will be able to take in the sights and sounds of the Rolex 24 at DAYTONA throughout the Speedway and access the FANZONE infield.
- The Taste of the 24 culinary event begins at 6 pm and ends at 10 pm.
- The coveted Rolex watch will be raffled off at the event at 8:24 pm. You do not need to be present to win. Additional chances to win tickets may be purchased at the event for $25 or 5 for $115.
- The silent auction will also be taking place during the event, where you have a chance to win once-in-a-lifetime experiences, memorabilia, and so much more.
- For a complete schedule of Rolex 24 events: http://www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/